2019 STIHL MS 391
Our top-of-the-line chainsaw for farm and ranch.
STIHL engine technology means low fuel consumption, longer run times and reduced emissions in this high-powered chainsaw. The MS 391 features our newest engine technology that adds fuel efficiency while reducing emissions as compared to other models. Though equal in weight, the
MS 391 is more powerful than the MS 311. Add to that an optimal power-to-weight ratio and you have a chainsaw that's cut out for the big jobs in field, farm and ranch. Felling trees, cutting firewood and cleanup after the storm just got a whole lot easier with the rugged MS 391.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Displacement: 64.1 cc (3.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.3 kW (4.4 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 6.2 kg (13.67 Ibs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 600 cc (20.3 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 350 cc (11.8 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" RS3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 50 cm (16" to 20")STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.9 cu. in. (64.1 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.4 bhp (3.3 kW)
- 13.67 lb. (6.2 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in. to 20 in. (40 to 50 cm)