2019 STIHL SR 430
This powerful, fuel-efficient, liquid-only backpack sprayer is a great choice for large property applications.
When you need to cover a large area, you need a high-capacity sprayer that is comfortable, powerful and fuel-efficient. With the SR 430 backpack sprayer, you can check off all those requirements and much more. This gasoline-powered liquid-only backpack sprayer delivers a large spraying range, reducing the time it takes you to treat large areas. Its high performance pressure pump provides a constant flow of product with no loss of pressure, regardless of the spray angle. While the engine is running, the pump also continuously mixes and agitates the tank contents, delivering a more consistent application of product. The sprayer is also comfortable to wear, featuring an anti-vibration system, soft rubber grips and optional chest and hip belt accessory to evenly distribute weight. The SR 430 is ideal for farmers, foresters and pest controllers.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue.
- Weight Without Liquid: 12.4 kg (27.3 lb.)
- Displacement: 63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.9kW (3.9 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 1700 cc (57.5 oz.)
- Container Capacity: 14 L (3.7 gals.)
- Air Volume: 920 m3/h (542 cfm)
- Air Velocity: 90 m/sec. (201 mph)
- Maximum Spray Range: Horz: 14.5 m (48 ft.)Vert: 13 m (43 ft.)
- 3.86 cu. in. (63.3 cc)
- Engine Power
- 3.9 bhp (2.9kW)
- Fuel Capacity
- 57.5 oz. (1700 cc)
- 27.3 lb. (12.4 kg)
- Container Capacity
- 3.7 gal. (14 L)
- Air Volume
- 542 cfm (920 m3/h)
- Air Velocity
- 201 mph (90 m/sec)