2018 Dixie Chopper Classic - 3160KOE
Call for Price
3160KW Model Shown
The Classic is the ultimate mowing machine with the perfect combination of commercial quality with industrial features.
• Power and More Power – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engine up to 35 horsepower, or a 36 horsepower Vanguard® engine to power through the tough jobs with ease.
• Lifetime Warranty Frame – The strongest frame in the industry with a 1"x 2" 7 gauge steel construction guaranteed not to break.
• Over-Sized Hydraulics – Reduces the system pressure within the components to extend drivetrain life expectancy.
• Complete Discharge Control – An operator-controlled discharge chute allows you to switch from normal discharge to blocking the chute on the fly.
• Tried and True Decks – Offered in three deck widths (50", 60", and 72") the Elite X Deck has been the staple piece to Dixie Chopper's reputation of cleanly cutting all types of grass.
• Comfort Package – Our new suspension seat and unique Springer Forks comes standard on select Classic models to provide a smooth ride in all terrain.
- High Performance Package - Comes standard on select models.
- OCDC - Open and close the discharge chute on command
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Spindle Fans – Cleans the top of the deck and keeps spindles and belts cool
- 50", 60", and 72" Elite X Deck – Gives a quality cut in all types of grass
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kohler® EFI
- Horsepower: 31
- Displacement: 824cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 16cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG280
- Ground speed: 12 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 2000 lbs
- Deck size: 60"
- Acres/hour: 5.8
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 20.5" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 17,143 fpm
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: 1pc keyless sealed cast iron
- Spindle cooling fans: 3
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: Tachometer, voltmeter, service alerts
- Fuel capacity: 10 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded 1" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Full suspension seat w/ armrest
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height: 53"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 78"
- Overall width: 65.5"
- Overall length: 78"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 81"
- Weight: 1228 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 31 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 16cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type